Parts needed

Subject: Parts needed
From: "James Pickard" <geowiz@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 17:58:29 -0500
I need 8 lug bolts (or wheel studs) and rear brake shoes.  Are these
standard items available anywhere, or are these special items I need to
order from Los Gatos or a similar supplier?  If they are readily available,
what do I ask for?  The Auto Zone store here never heard of a Tiger.

Also, I need the following handbrake parts:  handbrake rod, welded clip,
and spring clip.  Anybody have these available?  I can't find them in any
of my catalogs.  Also need a driver side latch for a hardtop side window.

Thanks,

Jim Pickard
B9473298