Re: RIP in Round Rock (#C, VERY Limited Sunbeam Content)

To: <CobMeister@aol.com>, <alpines@Autox.Team.Net>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: RIP in Round Rock (#C, VERY Limited Sunbeam Content)
From: "Rich Atherton" <gumby@connectexpress.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 17:40:52 +1000
    My God!.  Those "fires that have been burning for 98 years" are now in your
belly.  I would have Exploded with the food you have been scarfing down.
Remember....The Alpine is a Small car.  A good thing that it has an adjustable
steering column so you can move the wheel away from your growing belly!  Your
Doctor is going to need a calculator to figure your new colesterol reading !
Sounds good though !

Rich

> After the show we went out for -- you guessed it -- barbecue.
>
>Your drink choice -Shiner's, Lone Star, Big Red, and IBC Root Beer, mostly, out
of ice filled
>galvanized water tanks on your way.  'Tater salad (reg'lar and mustard), cole
>slaw, beans, and so forth are available by the 1/2 pint, pint, quart, and
>gallon.  I ordered up a pound of extra lean - gotta think about the ol' ticker,
ya know --, haffa pound of >turkey, haffa pound of pork, four hot links, pint'a
beans, pint'a tater salad, and four soda
>pops, a big bag o'chips. The beans turned out to be so spicy even I couldn't
hardly stand to eat them.
> walls uniformly covered in a gray fuzz, the result of penicillin growing on
grease.
> "sauce insults the meat."  Smoked Prime Rib.  The other smoked meats include
beef clod, beef >brisket, turkey, chicken, sausage,and a lot of hog fat!   Hot
Guts,