Re: Martha Stewart

To: tjordan@wagnerprocess.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Martha Stewart
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 22:29:04 EDT

<< Was your most recent post inadvertantly sent to the TIGER list when the
 Martha Stewart List seems so much more appropriare? >>

Here is another example of the endless stream of E-mail I have recently been
opening from the Tiger list which is best seen as "personal", rather than
"public". By this I mean we all need to exercise restraint in what goes to the
list and digest, IMHO. Most of the other, I admit, monitored lists would have
thrown most of us out sometime last week for wasting band width.
Mike
PS: Tim- Please don't take offense. I found the comment funny. Your's just
happened to be the last post I read which reminded me of this thought.