RE: Hypothetical

To: "Joe Hankins" <jhankins@ix.netcom.com>,
Subject: RE: Hypothetical
From: "Allan Connell" <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 23:23:20 -0700
Good points all the way around.

Personally I am glad that I had my car TAC'ed during TU in Big Bear.  It
eased my mind....which ain't your mind.

Despite all of the assurances from experts I trust way down south here I was
still concerned that I just might have an Alger on my hands....and that I
had paid too much.  Not only are these folks experts in many sense of the
word, but they knew the history and lineage of the beast; but I still was
concerned.

TAC is a good service which does not cost much.  Besides, if I croak now, my
spouse now has the documentation that my car is most probably a "real"
Tiger.  I'm happy.

Allan