Re: PUSH-ROD POLL

To: RSpontelli@aol.com, rootes1@best.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: PUSH-ROD POLL
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 19:53:18 -0700
Ramon,

The way I figure, Mk I or II, it's 16 x 45 = 720 bucks, plus another $45
for the one with the clutch makes is $765. That leaves about $435 for tax,
shipping, and handling.

Bob

Now are we talkin' Tigers or the New Math here.

At 08:52 PM 9/1/98 -0400, RSpontelli@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 98-08-29 19:49:02 EDT, rootes1@best.com writes:
>
><< I'm thinking of having a run of Tiger clutch push-rods produced.  They
>would
> be complete, including the large ball end.  Anybody interested?  I think
> they would run somewhere around $45.00.
>  >>

>So that would work out to something like 1200 bucks for a Mk II?
>
>Ramon

Robert L. Palmer
Dept. of AMES, Univ. of Calif., San Diego
rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu
rpalmer@cts.com