Re: Chat Room Time

To: "Tiger Net" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>, "Alpine net" <alpines@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: Chat Room Time
From: "Kirk G. Even" <keven@eagle1.eaglenet.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 07:16:51 -0400
I'm sure you were in the right place, I was forced to remain at work until
9:00 PM and my hour drive home kept me from opening up the chat room during
the specified time.  This was a situation which was unexpected and out of
my control.  I profusely apologize to you and all the others who were there
waiting and accept your wrath.

I know a second date was not discussed, but we could give it a go tonight,
Thursday, September 3rd.

Sincere regrets, Kirk Even