Re: Utterfilth

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Utterfilth
From: RSpontelli@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 22:30:00 EDT
In a message dated 98-09-04 01:33:36 EDT, rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu writes:

<< Thanks for the support Mike. However, the consequences for some of our less
 perspicacious Listers have been rather severe. At last count, three have
 lost their jobs outright and three more are on questionable status,
 fourteen are having to make heroic efforts to save their marriages, and
 fifty-eight are still logged onto the "utterfilth" site and are yet to be
 polled. All in all, I believe that in the future I will have to leave it to
 the individual Listers' own initiatives to seek out these socially
 questionable forms of entertainment. >>

Bob,

If this is meant to be an apology, and an expression of remorse for what you
did, then I strongly urge you to look somewhere besides the White House for a
role model in these matters.

Ramon