Attachments, etc.

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Attachments, etc.
From: Stalterian@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 15:42:18 EDT
> Jim,
>
>  We had discussed about 9-12 months ago about how nice it would be to be
>  able to send attachments, image files, etc. Unfortunately, our plain
>  vanilla list server doesn't support anything more colorful that the
>  Cobbmeister's prose. How do you spell HTML??
>
>  Bob

If people would send email with .gif or .jpg attachments to Stalterian@aol.com
(that's me) I will upload them within the day to
http://www.oasisofjoy.com/sunbeam
with an updated list of image names/descriptions.  I'm only a lowly Alpine
owner, but I'm glad to help out the owners of my car's muscular cousins.

Paul "The Sunbeam will come out, tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar that
tomorrow..." Stalter