ID #s

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: ID #s
From: "Andy Walker" <awtiger@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 23:19:17 -0500
Hey, guys:

Is the serial # for a Tiger stamped anywhere on the body and/or chassis
other than on the ID plate?  There is a fellow here in my area who has
inherited a Tiger that has been torn down for several years.  The previous
owner had started a restoration project on the car but did not have a
chance to finish before his untimely death.  He has the title with the
serial # listed but he posed this question to me tonight about the
whereabouts of the number being stamped elsewhere on the car.  I had to
admit that I didn't know.  Anybody know?

Thanks,
Andy Walker