Roll bars

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Roll bars
From: tiger technologies <tartanad@ix21.ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 08:56:27 -0700
To All:
Recent posting regarding roll bars prompts this note: Tiger Technologies is
in the process of prototyping and costing out a double hoop roll bar for
Mark 1As and Mark 2s (Sorry, Mark 1 owners). The piece will be available in
either chrome or powdercoat black and will include a longitudinal bolt on
bar running from the center of the hoop to a chassis point on the far right
corner of the passenger footwell. We will keep you posted.

PS: We are offering repro cardboard trunk compartment kits at 50% off while
supplies last. Send $50.00 plus $5.00 S&H to Tiger Technologies, P.O. Box
2302, Huntington Beach, CA 92647.

Keep on Tigerin...
Jeff/TT