carb adj.

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: carb adj.
From: Alicia <larisab@ix19.ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 20:23:40 -0400
Thank you all again for help and hints. Tonite i went out and found a pcv
valve in my garage, to bad it didn't fit, but with a little electrical tape
i made up a hose that didn't leak.I set choke and started on fast idle,
yahoo. I let it warm up to 180 and adj. carb, what a difference.It idled
smooth and sounded good. The blow-by is there, but not as bad as i thought.
So I took Bob's suggestion and drilled a hole in the bottom of the air
cleaner and made up a fitting to connect hose to breather cap. If nothing
else, you don't see the smoke anymore, and yes the gauge reads in inches.
tomorrow night i will go on a search for the correct valve. Thank you all
for the input for I get discouraged  and think of  selling. Then I go back
and try again. Dan
Alicia & Dan
Windsor, NY

B9471431