My future Musty Alpine

To: alpines@Autox.Team.Net, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: My future Musty Alpine
From: Timothy Beloney <TBeloney@Wyse.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 10:55:57 -0700
OK so finally I've decided to go with the Ford 2.8 V-6 using Joe's kit for
my Series II.  I wonder if the people in CA and/or the S.F. Bay Area can
help me out with any Mustang connections they may have.  I'm looking for a
running '74-'78 Mustang II (no AT) for 300 -$500.  I'm also looking for a
good engine rebuild shop that can tweak the engine a bit, preferably in the
East Bay (I live near Oakland).

When I was at the British Meet in Palo Alto last weekend there was a guy
with a beautiful green (I guess now I can't go with those colors) V-6 S2 who
had his done in Santa Cruz.  That's a bit far but I'd be willing if the work
and the price are good.

While I'm at it, if any of you Alpine guys or gals are interested in a good
running stock 1600 engine in the next couple of months or sooner let me
know.

Thanks for any help,

Tim