RE: GT for Sale

To: "A. C. Tynes" <actynes@communique.net>, "Tigers" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: GT for Sale
From: "Allan Connell" <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 20:07:43 -0700
AC,

Pretty cool wife if I do say so.  She appears as tolerant and supportive as
my wife of 17 years.  Sounds like you two are on the right track.  You have
a great span of luck running: a great partner and a rare Tiger.  Put a down
payment on the Tiger of $100 to hold it (if you want it).  Put the down
payment on the house and begin the paperwork process.  Then, shorly after
that, get a loan for the Tiger.  Maybe if you are lucky, never the twain
shall meet!  To buy my Tiger, I took a partial loan on my paid-off Explorer
(basically, re-financed it,) and bought the Tiger.  Just paid off the loan
on the Explorer and now have all cars free and clear again! (Whew!)  Best of
luck on whatever you decide....like I said, sounds like you are on a roll!

Regards,

Allan