headed to Indy

To: alpines@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: headed to Indy
From: Jeff Hacker <alpine@kiva.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 07:34:03 +0000
Hey guys,
It's 7:15 am and I just cleared the 35 postings off the e-mail before
I start off on my adventure today. Packing the Alpine , heading to the
Indy British Motor Days tech and rally day. It looks like the weather
will
hold - mid 80's forecast(only slight chance of rain).
   This is the first "car meet" for my 9 year old daughter w/ daddy, so
this should be fun. She's never really rode in the Alpine more than
around
the block a couple of times so this 50 mile drive north should be an ex-
perience for her. I'm just hoping she'll learn alot at the tech
secessions
so I'll have another hand in the garage.
   The "show " is tomorrow 9-3(Sunday 27th,) at White River Park
on the west side of downtown Indy, so if anybody is close please stop
by.
All british marques are welcome so it's a nice show - need a little more
support for the Rootes cars though.
     Hope to see some of you - I'll be the one in the (red, of course)
SV
w/ panasports and license plate - "67 LPINE"
     Wish me goodluck w/ Andrea . maybe I'll get her hooked on these
little
cars too; then I'll start trying to convince my wife that it's well
worth
the time & expense too....
  Later,
  jeff