Non sunbeam wheels F/S

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Non sunbeam wheels F/S
From: jay peterson <japeterson@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 21:44:27 -0700
In cleaning out the spare parts sheds, I came across a set (4) of
Aluminum wheels that would like to go to a new home.
They are in good condition and similar to minilites except they have 10
spokes instead of eight and the spokes and center are black while the
outer is polished Al. They were purported to be for an MGB by the
previous owner and are 14X5.5 and the lugs are 4 on 4.5" or something
close to that. I am looking to get $100 for the set, but would be
interested in some similar wheels for the Tiger so trades would be
considered and offers entertained. I know this isn't an MG list, but I
believe there a few lurking on the lists and feel free to forward to
anyone who might be interested. I am in Santa Babara, Cal but will
probably be heading to the San Francisco area shortly, so delivery could
be arranged to the bay area if someone was interested.
Jay Peterson
PS The wheels' manufacturer is Western Wheels and look to have been made
in the early 80s.