It's Hot ...

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: It's Hot ...
From: Joe Parlanti <joseph.parlanti@hyprotech.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 13:31:18 -0500
Hi all,

Not only is it hot here for us humans, 97 deg. today, the Tiger needs some
relief in the form of a new radiator. After my post last week about
overheating, I checked a few things and took the plugged radiator to a shop
today. I was told that the core is most probably clogged, but worse, the
end seam, where the tank attaches, has a 6 inch long split in it.
Apparently when I had it repaired last year the other radiator shop just
soldered it up. I was told today that the core is basically unrepairable.
Having said all that, I need to know what kind of core I can get as a
replacement, a new radiator if they exist, or new tanks to go to a 4-core
setup.

Any help would be appreciated,

Joseph Parlanti
Hyprotech Inc.