Car/parts transport to East Coast

To: morris@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Car/parts transport to East Coast
From: don <brgmgb@napanet.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 06:31:08 -0700
British car folks:

I have a friend that used to run a British car repair shop in Santa Rosa,
CA.  He is hauling a trailer to the East Coast on or about October 3rd.  If
you need a car or equivalent stuff hauled from SF Bay Area to the Boston
area (or nearby, or in-between), give him a call.  He'll also be returning
in a few weeks.  His name is Dan Grinnell and his phone number is  707-568-7039.

I posted this before and two people have employed Dan to transport cars and
parts, but he still has room for more.

Apologies for multiple messages to those that subscribe to more than one
e-mail list.

Don Scott