Two Wiper Speeds

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Two Wiper Speeds
From: "Olson, Mark W" <mark.w.olson@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 10:03:00 -0700
Forwarded from an Alpine list member:

From: "Almjeld, Paul" <PaAlmjel@dwu.edu>

Hi all:

I don't own a Tiger, so this is the disclaimer right up front.  I do own a
Series V Alpine, however. When my wiper motor went out a few years ago, I
did some boneyard research and found a two speed motor from a 60/s
something Plymouth.  Without making any alterations to the original
brackets - I wanted to be sure that if some future owner wanted to return
it to "stock" they could do so  - I was able to mount the motor and wire
it to the existing switch.  The result has been trouble free wipers for
years with two speeds, both of which I think are a bit faster than the
original Lucas provided.

my 2 cents worth.

Paul