RE: Why we own Tigers

To: "'Tigers List'" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Why we own Tigers
From: Frank Marrone <marrone@wco.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 22:57:12 -0700
My first draw was to the image I conjured of the look on the face of =
unsuspecting Ferrari and Honda Civic owners after having been smoked by =
my 351CID stroked 5-bolt 289 powered LBC sleeper.  However, since actual =
driving of my Tiger has been limited to between 5 or 10 very smoky =
miles, I've found other of its' attributes to keep my interest.

These cars have so many different ways to be appreciated.  History, =
Quirkiness, Competition,  Concourse, Touring, Fun!  Also lots of very =
interesting people to understate the obvious.=20

I did a quick tour of the History initially, now I'm into the Quirkiness =
phase as I reassemble.  If you pay attention when you reassemble one of =
these cars you just gotta appreciate the Quirkiness!  So far both phases =
have been fun and interesting enough to hold my interest for the last 5 =
years.  I eagerly await the Touring phase but until then I'll continue =
to bore you with questions about the idiosyncrasies of Tiger washer hose =
routing variances. =20

Hoping for a shake-down run in my Tiger before the new millennium...