Re: Why we own Tigers with rod length and oil additives

To: rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu
Subject: Re: Why we own Tigers with rod length and oil additives
From: DrMayf@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 11:13:22 EDT
Yeah, right on brother. As to the aerodynamics, you are absolutely right. The
rolled front valence pan just wedges air under the car and then, Houston, we
have lift off! But, I will have a full front air dam to prevent that from
happening and with a little flare to provide down force. Art Morrison is
concerned that I may have more down force than I want! We'll see. As soon as I
get started welding all of this "stuff" together, I'll set up a web page and
pass the ifo along to everyone that way. Thanks for the offer of the tunnel,
how about a model instead of full size car.

Larry