Appologies for my Rants

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Appologies for my Rants
From: DrMayf@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 11:15:32 EDT
I somehow got on a rant the other night and fired off a lot of uncalled for
replys. I usually just forget them and move on. For some reason, my spokes
come lose, I lost a few bricks from my load, and I came unspooled. My
appologies to those people who were the recipeints of my backlash, and to
those who had to read through them. I normally am a pretty meek and tame guy
and I do not know what got into me! And no, I did not have a sexual
relationship with Monica. I never smoked dope and inhaled, and I never dodged
the draft. Hardly ever, that is...

Bygones?

mayf