Down In the Dumps and Looking for Parts!

To: Tigers <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Down In the Dumps and Looking for Parts!
From: "Cullen Bennett" <Cullen_Bennett-P21988@email.mot.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 1998 13:39:24 -0700
Hi to all,
It has NOT been a good week. The wife and I were headed up to the
Saturday evening local "show-and tell" car show last week and got into a
little fender bender along the way. Some lady decided to pull out of a
shopping center parking lot just as we were passing. Needless to say, no
matter how good your brakes are, if there isn't any time to stop, it
doesn't help. I am looking for a right side headlight ring, bucket and
parking light assembly. All of the damage was to the fender in front of
the wheel well and bumper tip, and did not even get into the hood or
radiator.
Anyone have any spares they are willing to part with at a reasonable
price? It has taken me almost a week to get up the nerve to go out into
the garage and even look again, purely sickening....still.
It was amazing that with the headlight being bent into a narrow vertical
slit (front glass broken obviously) that the bulb was still burning
brightly after the wreck. The parking light didn't fare so well.
If you have any parts give me a note off line at p21988@email.mot.com

Still in the dumps!

Cullen in Tempe AZ (B9472658)