More Heirloom Tiger Stuff

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: More Heirloom Tiger Stuff
From: Alvin and Lucille Johnson <johnson@ids.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 13:49:24 -0400
Found a nice original long shifter that needs a new home. Originally on
B9472024, but I had replaced it with a short shifter.Good chrome &
overall good shape.Reverse lockout works fine. It has a shift mechanism
attached which is sandblasted, complete but worked sloppy. I had
replaced it when I went to the short shifter. Again, this is original to
B9472024. No shift rods. I will include a 1/2 dozen shifter spring
washers. Also will include a round white B&M round shifter knob #46110
unopened and still in blister pack with proper Ford shift pattern. All
for $100 or best offer plus postage from RI.

And--The dash with instrument buyer backed out. I'll sell it now for
$400 OBO. The crossmembers MUST to leave my garage to make way for the
snowblower. Sell both The Tiger and the Alpine for $150 + shipping, or
they're off to the landfill!
Al J.
Al J.