Re: Woodley Park and Little Sunbeams

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: Woodley Park and Little Sunbeams
From: Jim Parent <jparent@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 1998 21:19:25 -0700 (PDT)
Steve,

You can also get them at the museum shop at the Museum Of British Road
Transport in Coventry England.  That's where I got mine.

They may sell them via mail if you ask.  They were very accommodating.
 They let me copy the hand written build page listing out of the
original factory ledger titled "SUNBEAM TIGER CARS, CHASSIS NO
B.9470000 to B.382000652.

Regards,

Jim Parent
B9470139

At the event I found what everybody says they wan't, but
can;t find.  A Scale Model of a Tiger, or an Alpine.  They
are made in England of silver plated pewter, and are mounted
on a sculpted oval piano finish wood base.  A silver-pewtar
identifying plaque is on the base, and the model is nicely
finished.  The model is 3 inches long, and the base is 4 by
3 1/4 by 1/2 thick. A  gold label on the botom gives a short
history. Little anti-scratch pads are on the bottom aswell.