Your 15 minutes of fame!

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Your 15 minutes of fame!
From: "Olson, Mark W" <mark.w.olson@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 13:28:00 -0700
All

I'm forwarding this email in case any of you are interested.  Of course,
Tiger owners never want to show off their cars, especially to a wide
audience.

Mark

>Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 15:02:28
>To: majordomo@autox.team.net
>From: Blaine Seaboalt <bas@vol.com>
>Subject: Letter to Terry Taylor
>Cc: smytgr@aol.com
>
>Please distribute the following to the Sunbeam Tiger Mailing List -
>
>An open letter to all Sunbeam Tiger Owners Association members,
>
>My name is Blaine Seaboalt and I am the Associate Producer of Car and
Driver Television on TNN - The Nashville Network. I am producing a
segment
for Car and Driver Television that profiles the significant automobiles
of
the last 40 years and the Sunbeam Tiger is one.

>I'm looking for prime examples of this car whose owners are willing to
spend a day with our production crew and myself. We will videotape the
car's interior / exterior, shoot moving video from a "follow car" and
interview owners about their love of this car, the cars history and
their
particular model's history.

>I'm would like to start production on this segment as soon as possible
so,
if you are interested and are willing to travel to Nashville with your
Sunbeam Tiger or, if you know someone in the Nashville/Tennessee area
that
would be interested, please feel free to contact me.

>               Blaine Seaboalt
>               (615) 373 - 8838, Ext. 108
>               bas@vol.com

Thanks for watching,