VB & MIR

To: "Tigerlist * (E-mail)" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: VB & MIR
From: "Wright, Larry" <lrw@aop.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 07:00:37 -0500
Jeff Hacker wrote:
*I just received the fall '98 catalog for Sunbeams from VB so I guess
*I can throw this catalog in the trash and not feel guilty about it ..

Sorry, Jeff; I just edited your post to make it clearer. :-)
You could hang on to the Very Bad catalog in case you ever break down
_in_ Lenaxa, Kansas...

Kirk Even wrote:
*Maryland International Raceway. (SNIP) CAT's Tom McDaniel turned
*in his best time on thetrack ever and just couldn't keep that boyish
smile
*off his face...

I only drove there once, in Susan's then-new Nissan 200SX SE-R. I turned
in a time several points better than published figures for the car; the
West-coast subcribers on the owners' List were surprised (as was I). It
turns out that many California strips are at high altitudes, and MIR is
at sea level.

_Regardless_, Tom proved his car ran as good as it looked (that's saying
a lot), and it takes a cool character to push a car that hard 3000 miles
from home.

Lawrence R. Wright
Purchasing Analyst
Andrews Office Products Div. of USOP