free hardtop

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: free hardtop
From: BOBCARNUT@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 23:25:36 EDT
Listers,
   I just draged home my rusty parts Tiger. (possibly)  It has an item which I
have no use for. The item is a fiberglass hardtop (shell only) . It has a
medallion on each side that says "Parrish Plastics".....obviously the
manufacturer, I guess. It is covered with vinyl on the outside, and had black
foam glued to the inside. The rear window (missing) wrapped around the sides
and there is no provision for quarter-windows. The top seems to fit around the
side windows on the car (Mk1A) properly. The sides seem to be sprung or warped
inward, possibly from way it was stored. Before I cut it up and toss it, I
will give it to any one that wants it, if they will take care of shipping or
carting it away......Such a deal.....! I'm in the Buffalo, N.Y. area.
   You can either call me at (716)-632-7420 or E-mail me at BOBCARNUT@aol.com

                                 Bob Lerch