Rear frame rail bushings

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Rear frame rail bushings
From: "Chris Richards" <richards@northcoast.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 22:04:02 -0400
Hey all-  I worked all day on the Tiger.  It is still upside down on the
rotisserie.  The bottom is almost ready for coatings.  Late today I
installed the rear frame rail upper spring bushings.  With the car upside
down it was still a bear.  These are the first of the new parts to go back
on the completely dismantled body.  Maybe I'm past the halfway mark!?!!

I still need the rear spring's front bushings  (new) and some stock upper
and lower fulcrum bushings.  I may install the poly-eurethane ones if I
can't locate any rubber ones.  Please email me if anyone has these items
and can spare them.

Chris in Trinidad