RE: wheels on net

To: "'Timothy Beloney'" <TBeloney@Wyse.com>,
Subject: RE: wheels on net
From: "Wright, Larry" <lrw@aop.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 11:59:24 -0500

Lawrence R. Wright
Purchasing Analyst
Andrews Office Products Div. of USOP
lrw@aop.com
Ph. 301.386.7923  Fx. 301.386.5333

* From: Timothy Beloney [mailto:TBeloney@Wyse.com]
* Has anyone seen photos of these wheels on the net?  If so I'd
* be interested
* in taking a look.

Depends. The Libra wheel was just a _joke_, I misspelled it the 1st
time. On Mark Olson's page, my car has the Revolutions, Dave McDermott's
car has the Libres (or something _darn_ close), and the Harrington
Tiger, I believe has the Cosmics (I think you'll find it in the 1996
calendar you can download), but not sure. Saw a set of Libres really
cheap in the parts room at United XX but don't recall from whom or if
they sold. You can still order a set of Revolutions _new_.