Re: tiger roller, crusher, and the mechanically insensitive

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: tiger roller, crusher, and the mechanically insensitive
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 18:41:55 EST
In a message dated 10/25/98 2:41:43 PM Pacific Standard Time,

<< Gang-  I recently purchased the rolling chassis Tiger.  It is rust free and
 >has some misc. parts.  The purchase price was a little steep ($45.00) and
 >it cost me a little over $60.00 to cart it home.  More to follow...... >>
And the plot thickens...$60.00 to get it home, did you send it by U.S. Postal
rather than UPS or FedEx? You must have been very nice, I would have thought
the scrap value was at least $56.73, I can't believe the PO would have let it
go for less than $57.
Mike