Re: Need lower rad hose p/n

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net, lrw@aop.com, CoolVT@aol.com
Subject: Re: Need lower rad hose p/n
From: "Bill Lawrence" <billlawrence@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 06:58:46 PST
Tigers,

My Mk1A required the NAPA 7746 lower radiator hose, not the NAPA 7775.
With a little trimming it fit fine.  Thankyou for the suggestions.

After replacing the driver's side motor mount, thank you Sunbeam
Specialties for your prompt turn around time, Ifinally had an
opportunity to blow the lizards out of my Tiger.

I have a couple questions, is there a "oversized" lift dot stud? Or
perhaps one with a fine thread machine/lock nut combo?   The passenger
side male connector that holds the tonneau cover/softtop in place has
come loose.  It is a coarse thread, screw in type, and frankly was
always stressed even before the restoration.  I am looking for
suggestions, because the coarse screw threads are not biting into the
sheet metal.

I also have a set of 6 13X6" Panasport lights (9lbs each) that I have
saved from my Datsun 510.  I know the bolt pattern is different, but,
what about the offset? I believe these are a 23 positive (approxomately,
4.0" from rim edge to hub) , what is the proper offset for a Sunbeam
Tiger?  Would it be worth it to re-size the bolt pattern to utilize
these wheels?

Bill Lawrence
Ft. Lauderdale

larger
end. The hose's shape will fit perfectly and even has allowances to
follow
the shape of the Tiger frame.