Re: The wine from your gearbox (No, seriously).

To: Chris.S.Mottram@ecc.com
Subject: Re: The wine from your gearbox (No, seriously).
From: Steve Laifman <laifman@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 11:25:31 -0800

Chris.S.Mottram@ecc.com wrote:

>  You can make some pretty good labels with any number of graphics software
> packages.  I considered making some Sunbeam labels

> Chris

BOING!!!

The sound you hear is the light bulb going off in my head.
Since this is a "Vanity" item anyway, and everyone has there
own preferences for Vino, what we are looking for is not
what is giving us all the logistics and taste problems.  We
don't need a bottle of "Tiger" wine we can agree on. WE only
need a LABEL.

If we design a great label(s), and Mark Olson is so kind as
to post it on his site, we can print our own on our color
printers, or take the disc to the local Kinko's and have it
done, on a laser color machine. We can even edit them, with
the right program, to customize it for the type of wine
(drink) and add our own name.  "Personally Made for Chris
Mottram", or whatever.

 With about 2 labels per sheet, at $1.00 a sheet, we can
cover over, or remove and replace the label on our own best
tasting drink.  Even beer can.  Gummed label printer stock
is available for ink jet and laser color use from
Avery/Dennison in whtie, colored, and clear stock.
Microsoft Word already has templates for these labels.

Any thoughts?

Steve

--
                      < one first win, is all >