Re: wymsical trivia(no tiger content)

To: Colin Mills <Colin.Mills@bluewin.ch>, "tim vb-o'brien" <vbob@primenet.com>
Subject: Re: wymsical trivia(no tiger content)
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 1998 18:54:05 -0800
Colin,

Superstition may have "gone out the window" with British Airways, but at
least not the passengers the way they did out of the Comet windows when
they blew, including the poor sots in row 13, er, excuse me, row 14.

Buckled in for Safety in San Diego,

Bob

At 08:30 PM 10/31/98 +0100, Colin Mills wrote:
>For those of you who remember BOAC, the airline didn't have a row 13 on their
>aircraft.  Then British Airways happened and superstition went out the
window ...

Robert L. Palmer
Dept. of AMES, Univ. of Calif., San Diego
rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu
rpalmer@cts.com