Sunbeam Calendar

Subject: Sunbeam Calendar
From: Colin Cobb <cobmeister@zianet.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 1998 11:03:16 -0600
FORWARDED at the request of Steve Semeraro:

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 01 Nov 1998 20:06:25 -0500
From: Steve Semeraro <semeraro@erols.com>
Subject: Sunbeam Calendar Update

Listers,
About 20 list members have now contacted me expressing an interest in a
calendar.  Some have even suggested that they'll buy multiple copies.
If we can really get that many orders, I'm virtually certain we can get
the price down to $20 or less.  But probably not much less.  I'll check
with my friend at Classic Photo Graphics on the particulars and put up a
detailed post.  I think we can probably guarantee everyone who wants one
a picture of some type in the calendar (either by adding months or
including some small pictures).  Also, Sunbeam event dates can be
included.  One word of caution.  We will be drawing these pictures from
a relatively small pool and we're doing a limited print run.  I've seen
this guy's work and its very good.  But as I said at the beginning, if
you expect the same quality as on the two TEAE calendars from a few
years ago, you will likely be disappointed.  What we'll get is a good
looking calendar that includes our cars, which is pretty cool.  What we
won't get is the best looking calendar of all time.  A couple of folks
have expressed interest only if we get some non-Tiger/Alpine pictures.
Anyone willing to submit some?  This may happen after all!  Once again,
could someone pass this on to the Tiger list.

Steve Semeraro
Series V Alpine
1968 Marcos GT