RE: Stu's Radiator - THE ANSWER

To: "Steve Laifman" <laifman@flash.net>,
Subject: RE: Stu's Radiator - THE ANSWER
From: "Allan Connell" <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 22:23:38 -0800
Stu and the List,

I second Steve's assertions.  I had my radiator fellow order this exact unit
from Modine.  It did not come from stock and had to be special ordered.
They did have it to the shop in about five working days as I recall.

Let me tell you though: it was well worth the wait.  As I am sure it was a
pleasure to the list in that I finally stopped bitching about heat.

Now, if I can only get the time to fab the front air dam I have in mind, I
can reduce the negative air pressure and.......

Regards,

Allan