Wakuramasen!

To: "Tigerlist * (E-mail)" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Wakuramasen!
From: "Wright, Larry" <lrw@aop.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 06:36:20 -0600
Chris Richards wrote:
*Frank-  I also new someone who knew someone who had a cousin who had a
book
*that said the shell of a Tiger or Alpine can be lifted by two people.
*think your guess of 750 lbs is probably pretty close.  Is Larry Wright
*Sumo Wrestler??!??

Now there's an unflattering comparison.  :-)
Thanks to a steady diet of hops sodas, I've put on a few pounds and
people no longer try to attach flags to me. But a Sumo wrestler? No, and
I'd say I have less than average upper body strength. We did lift that
shell, though; perhaps it had lost a couple of hundredweight through
corrosion (it really was in sorry shape).

I heard back from the SS exhaust folk; they'll make up a big-bore
exhaust in stainless for the Tiger for $1450.00. I think I'll pass on
that one.

Lawrence "don't mess with me" Wright