Re: Crash

To: Mark Rudnicki <markr@advdata.net>
Subject: Re: Crash
From: Ken Tisdale <ktisdale@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 07:34:36 -0700
I don't know how far you are from Barrie, Ontario - this is the place;

"http://www.tgx.com/bridge/martel/";

Rob Martel Enterprises Ltd.
320 Yonge Street Box 173
Barrie, Ontario, Canada L4N 4C8
Phone/Fax 1-705-435-0164

--
Ken Tisdale                             Sr. Sales Engineer
Pulsecom                                303-403-1968