221 cu Motor

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 221 cu Motor
From: Wally Menke <wallym@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 21:09:08 +1100 (EST)
I was at a swap meet over the weekend and found 2 things of interest

1) An alloy 4 barrel Ford inlet manifold, apparently off a Mustang with the part
No. RF-E4ZE-9425 on it. Is it any good? and how (if at all) does it compare
with the Edelbrock Performer? (I did'nt even know they made this item).

2) A 221 cu inch Windsor short motor originally out of a early 60's compact
Fairlane. The bore is about 3.5", can it be bored to 3.8" for the 260 cu in?

Cheers
Wally on the South West Pacific end of the sphere.