RE: Palm Springs Weekend Canceled

To: "Steve Laifman" <laifman@flash.net>,
Subject: RE: Palm Springs Weekend Canceled
From: "Allan Connell" <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 23:14:39 -0800
THAT SUCKS!!

Races in San Diego this past weekend were great!

Fellow listers Steve Alcala and Bo Cheadle made a good showing.  Steve in
his Tiger and Bo in his Boss 302.  Great venue and highly recommended....at
least from my point of view.  Understand that Carrol Shelby was there
too....but did not personally see him.  Thanks Steve and Bo for helping to
make it a great weekend for us down here at the bottom of the state.

Regards,

Allan