Accelerometer

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Accelerometer
From: James Barrett <jamesbrt@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 19:58:08 -0500
Folks,
        Just blew $142.95 on a G-TECK/Pro Performance
 accelerometer.  It claims to measure 1/4 mile ET and
Mph as well as HP, 60 Mph to zero braking distance and
laterial acceleration.  Saw an ad on Speedvision and
then found it on the web at
< http://www.seriousauto.com/gtech.htm>

This is a Miata site that also has a strap to keep
your hat from being lost with the top down.
(Remember our long thread on this?)
It also has a lot of driving lights for sell.
        I have no personal interest in this site
other than I just ordered the G-TECK with my card.
        Now if I can get my Tiger back on the road
(body work) I will see what the tired 351C can do
in my Tiger.

James Barrett Tiger II 351C and others