Direction indicator switch

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Direction indicator switch
From: Mark C <mjling@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 10:46:55 -0500
I just reinstalled the direction indicator switch and it looks like it
will break soon.  When I indicate a right or left turn and then turn the
wheel in that direction the striker ring comes in contact from behind
the white nylon pieces that trip the indicator switch to neutral.  The
nylon pieces get bent and look like they will break.  If I turn the
wheel in the opposite direction it trips properly.  The striker is set
horizontal with the wheels straight ahead.  Is there some magical
adjustment I have forgotten or do I need to learn those old hand signals
again.