Re: Palm Springs Race - Final Results

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: Palm Springs Race - Final Results
From: Steve Laifman <laifman@flash.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 09:04:15 -0800
Hey 'Beamer's,

Thanks for some of the 'Congratulations" on my 'News Report'
on the Palm Springs Road Races.

As most of you may have read on my previous letters, VARA
had CANCELED the Palm Springs Road Races, due to a
sponsorship failure, about 3 weeks ago, and had a race in
Phoenix instead.

We decided to go to Palm Springs, anyway, for fun,
relaxation, and a number of friends who have moved there.

My "News Report' was all just in fun, but was the Truth.  I
did finish ahead of all the cars on the circuit.
Unfortunately, I was the only one who found the hole in the
fence, hence the only car ON the circuit (or what's left of
it.)

So, it was just for a laugh.  My apologies for those who did
not know, or missed that news, or the by-line of John Bond,
Editor/Publisher (deceased) of Road and Track since it's
inception to his retirement.

Steve (all in  fun)

--
                      < one first win, is all >