CAT annual elections

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: CAT annual elections
From: tiger technologies <tartanad@ix22.ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 1998 16:42:45 -0800
TO ANY OUT THERE ATTENDING THE ANNUAL CAT ELECTIONS:
It has come to my attention that on the ballot for President of CAT is Dan
Walters. Now don't get me wrong...Dan's a fine guy and an asset to any club
position. The only problem is that if he is elected President, it is in
direct conflict with club bylaws which specifically prohibit anyone with an
involvement with Tigers for profit from holding office.

Hey, it's a dumb law. It keeps many qualified men and women from holding
office at CAT. Unfortunately I'm out of town.  But if anyone is going to
tonight's meeting, you might see to it that the club bylaws are upheld. Vote
in someone who can legally hold office or change the bylaws so Dan can get
elected president and take over the headaches that few seem willing to
burden themselves with.

Jeff the Tigerman