Tiger feeling (little true Tiger content!)

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Tiger feeling (little true Tiger content!)
From: Flüeler Roland, FLO
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 10:05:37 +0100
--MimeMultipartBoundary

Tiger feeling! - A new book on Tigers? The sequel to the recent postings on
this list on the subject why we like to drive Tigers? - That was what came
to my mind when I stumbled over a book with this title in a X-mas books
catalogue. How wrong I was! As the subtitle reveals the book contains all
about the new method of "sensual lap training". The brief description
further tells that people who adhere to this new "philosophy" would have a
"turbo posture" (!) and would seem tall even when being quite small or of
average size. May be that this is where our Tigers come into play. Aren't
they big, huge and great although they seem to be quite small? They've all
gone through the Tiger training then!?

Anyway: Those interested in this kind of Tiger feeling might want to know
that the book is all in German for the "she guru" of this new "super program
for beauty and fun" (as the description says) is Swiss.

Roland (in Switzerland)
B9471941
--MimeMultipartBoundary--