no beam content - update

To: alpines@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: no beam content - update
From: Jeff Hacker <alpine@kiva.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 1998 12:07:37 +0000
Thanks to all that have written me concerning my Subaru problems.
The official word from the dealership is that the original replacement
parts and labor was only under warranty for " 12 months , 12K miles".
    It was actually "14 months and 37,412 miles; so theyr'e not
liable for any of my problems".  I will be contacting Subaru of
U.S. to let them know of my unhappiness w/ the quality of parts and
labor that my local dealership has given me.
     Anymore thoughts of channels to go though ? My wife would like to
fire bomb the dealership but I think we'll hold off on that action at
this time...
thanks,
jeff