Re: Alameda Cat

To: TBeloney@Wyse.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Alameda Cat
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 21:23:39 EST
In a message dated 12/17/98 5:25:10 PM Pacific Standard Time,
TBeloney@Wyse.com writes:

<< Saw my first Tiger in Alameda today (town is only a 1.5 x 7 mile island by
 Oakland).  It's burgundy, a bit dinged up, and has with minilites and
 oversized tires.  Oddly the Tiger emblems, side strip, and grill piece were
 gone, but closer inspection revealed the famous Tiger shifter >>

It sounds like John Zeissing's (I might be somewhat close with that spelling!)
car. Did it have a rear facing Shelby hood scoop ("cowl induction")?
Mike