Re: No Tiger Content - Your Phone Bill

To: "Steve Laifman" <laifman@flash.net>, "Tiger's Den" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: No Tiger Content - Your Phone Bill
From: "louabbot" <louabbot@mail.ameritel.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 21:46:38 -0600
My question is this...I own a business and have refused/cancelled my long
distance service entirely, but an STILL charged a monthly fee plus a land
line charge. Any ideas? I am getting nowhere with the Bell Atlantic folks
nor "US Biling Services". How can I be forced to pay for something I don't
want? Get gas for your Tiger, but you don't need air in the tires, but you
pay for the availability of it anyway???
Lou

<alpines@autox.team.net>