Door locks

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Door locks
From: "James E. Pickard" <geowiz@www.worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 23:21:02 -0600
Fixed the outside passenger door handle tonight.  Works fine now; was
just way out of adjustment.  Noticed the lock was disconnected so I
attached it when I reassembled everything.  Now I can lock the door, but
it won't unlock.  My key is vertical when unlocked.  Rotating 90 degrees
to the right locks the door.  Key returns to vertical.  Can't get it to
rotate to the left past vertical.  Is this normal?  If not, how do I fix
it?  If it is normal, how do I get the door to unlock?  I think I know
why the lock was disconnected by the PO.

BTW, still no right rear turn signal.  Put a multi-meter on the wire and
ground and got nothing.  Need to figure out some places to check farther
up the line.

Thanks.

Jim Pickard
B9473298