Re: Color coded wire

To: Chris.S.Mottram@ecc.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Color coded wire
From: ritchie@mcn.org (Armand & Lorie Ritchie)
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 09:48:18 -0800 (PST)
>Is there a place to get color coded wire to match the Sunbeam?  Mine have
>yellow "hardware store" type wire spliced in and I would like to return it
>to original.  More for schematics tracing purposes than anything else.
>
>Chris

Chris, I found this place called "Painless Wiring" on the net.  They have a
lot of different colored wire in their catalog, that they say is for
extreme conditions.  And lots of connectors ect.  I ordered their catalog
from the web site.  It was free.
     http://www.painlesswiring.com

ritchie@mcn.org
Armand & Lorie Ritchie