Re: McLeod Bearings

To: Tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: McLeod Bearings
From: Craig Wright <craig@p-d-g.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 12:01:04 -0800
They make flywheels, clutches, and hydraulic throw out bearings. It is spelled
McLeod. They are distributed through PAW or direct. (PAW is cheaper) PAW # 818
998-6000. I believe the McLeod number is 714 630-3668. I have one in my 427 and
my 100 lb. wife has no problem with the clutch.

Craig Wright

--
Craig Wright                    Product Design Group, Inc.
craig@p-d-g.com                 4635 Viewridge Ave.